Do you create graphics for your website or social media profiles? Want to ensure you’re not making a mess of it?
We share 10 graphic design rules you should stick to in this infographic.
Here are the key points:
- Design with consistency
- Avoid poor legibility
- Avoid colour discord
- Prevent non-proportional scaling of graphics and text
- Stay away from raster-based images
- Maintain alignment
- Seriously, only choose 3 fonts
- Establish a visual hierarchy
- Watch your grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Embrace whitespace
Check out the infographic for more detail.
The post 10 Graphic Design Rules You Should Never Break [Infographic] appeared first on Red Website Design Blog.
Web Design, Digital Marketing, SEO agency, Arepo, Ibadan & Lagos, Nigeria