Are you considering an influencer marketing campaign later this year? Want to know the key considerations to help you execute the perfect strategy?
Young & Wild share their influencer trends for 2020 in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Rise of micro influencers
- More focus on performance marketing
- Influencers as an ‘always-on’ strategy
- From amplifiers to communicators
- Long-term relationships with influencers
- B2B micro influencers exerting more power
- Rise of the employee influencer
- Increased usage of TikTok
- Peer-to-peer influence
- ‘Influence groups’ instead of influencers
Check out the infographic for more detail.
The post 10 Influencer Marketing Trends Taking Charge in 2020 [Infographic] appeared first on Red Website Design Blog.
Web Design, Digital Marketing, SEO agency, Arepo, Ibadan & Lagos, Nigeria