Are you considering utilising social media as part of your marketing strategy? Want to learn the key facts before investing your time and money?
Oberlo share the stats you need to know in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- There are currently 3.78 billion social media users worldwide.
- Facebook is the most popular social media platform.
- Among US adults, 84 percent of those aged 18–29, 81 percent of those aged 30–49, 73 percent of those aged 60–64, and 45 percent of those aged 65 and above are active social media users.
- Users spend an average of two hours and 25 minutes per day on social media.
- 73% of marketers believe that social media marketing has been “somewhat effective” or “very effective” for their business.
- 54% of social browsers use social media to research products.
- 71% of consumers who have had a positive experience with a brand on social media are likely to recommend the brand to their friends and family.
- 49% of consumers depend on influencer recommendations on social media.
- 500 million daily active Instagram stories are uploaded worldwide.
- 91% of all social media users access social channels via mobile devices.
Check out the infographic for more detail.
The post 10 Social Media Stats Every Marketer & Business Owner Should Know in 2021 [Infographic] appeared first on Red Website Design Blog.
Web Design, Digital Marketing, SEO agency, Arepo, Ibadan & Lagos, Nigeria